Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Booted-Lunch!

80 Degrees and knee high boots!
I had a doctors appointment and errands to run at lunch today.While I was waiting outside the tux rental shop, I saw a pretty short-haired brunette wearing some very interesting knee high boots. She was wearing a nice summer dress and her boots. I managed to tell her that I liked her boots and we ended up talking for almost 10 minutes. She was quite friendly.She told me her name was Jenna. I was so excited to be talking to such a pretty woman wearing such interesting boots. Below is a picture of her boots from the internet with a description. I especially like the pocket with the zipper on the side.







SALOMON Uma II insulated waterproof softshell boots in 'Black/Black/Autobahn' colors ,size: US 7.5 (UK 6 / EUR 39 1/3 / J 24.5) The stylish and warm water-resistant Uma II boots from SALOMON feature: Stertchy water-resistant softshell upper with stretch textile calf panel Full-length zipper on inner side of the shaft for easy on/off Fleece lining and Thinsulate 200g insulation for extra comfort and warmth One-piece rubber toe cap and heel cap

Following my doctors appointment, I was rushed for time and grabbed a hot dog and  Coca-Cola.  I was just about to start eating my dog when I saw a young blond-haired woman about to cross the street wearing knee high zip up 2.5" stack heel black boots! Classics!She was wearing a very conservative skirt and blouse, but it worked perferctly with her boots. I rushed over to stand next to her and when the light turned green, I told her I liked her boots. We walked together for about 100 feet. She said thank you, but she was regretting wearing them. I assured her (on behalf of All of Boot Nation) that her boots looked very cute. She said she put them on in the morning, but now it was hot. She too was very friendly. I was wearing a coral, okay.... its a pink shirt but whatever). I think my choice in shirts helped me today. 
So I ate my dog with brown mustard, washed it down with Coca-Cola and was just about to be on my way back to the office when I saw an Indian woman wearing almost the exact same boots! She was wearing a dark outfit with her boots over her pants and a long sleeve dark shirt. I managed to pass and tell her that I liked her boots. She gave a friendly, thank you and I was very satisfied.

To me it is amazing to see a woman in knee high boots when its warm. It's like discovering gold and feeling super rich. I had an expensive booted lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment