Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24

The Goddess was happy today. First thing, while sitting down to breakfast, I saw a woman in her 40's crossing the street with classic black leather knee high zip up 2.5" heel boots. They are the kind of boots I dream about. I knew it would be a good day.
The rest of the day featured only a few pairs of boots. At lunch I passed a pretty young woman wearing  pant suit and wearing boots under her slacks. She looked very professional. I complimented her on her boots and she returned another hearty Thank you. Clearly she likes her boots too! After work, I passed a woman sitting sitting and having a cigarette while wearing knee high zip up black leather chunk heel boots. Without her boots, she would not have been very attractive. But she was wearing good boots and that always helps. As I was waiting for my bus, an Eastern European woman passed by me wearing knee high tan 1" heel boots. She was wearing a short skirt and her coat game just to her hem line. Even though, her boots were only 1" she looked very good in them.
The nightlight of the day was a text conversation I had with a friend. She texted me and showed me the zipper on google. Turns out she was wearing some of the best boots of all-time. She's had them for about five years. They are triple-tone brown with a 3" heel. Unbelievable! To her boots are an everyday item.. to Us they are life changing events.
BootBoy must now sleep, but the Nation is always awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment